Thora’s heart began to bounce a bit faster, but she felt really comfortable about it. First time she fed a vampire, she was a bit nervouse, but not any longer. And it was her duty to protect all the living creatures that ever set their feet in her forest. At least the nice ones. And Thora could sense that Hizaki was a really nice fellow.
Being a vampire had nothing with being bad or good. She raised a wolf, for crying out loud! So she never judged the cornivourus nature of vampires. The only creatures she hated were orcs, trolls and other creatures that killed for pleasure.
- Well? Feel better, dear? - Thora smiled to Hizaki and brushed the blood drop from his soft lips.
Then she took his shoulders, gave them a gentle squeeze and after thinking for a while hugged him.
- You looked a bit miserable a while ago, Hizaki. I prefere to see you this way. But tell me, what happened to you? What are you doing here?
Hizaki looked at the female with those warm eyes of his. As she then asked if he was feeling better, he nodded and showed her his beautiful smile.
"Much better, thank you." He said then smiling and warped his own hands around the female, bringing her close to him. He was greatful about her help.
He then let go from her and looked at her with soft smile on his lips. This female sure were very kind-hearted, and it warmed his heart. After seeing how cruel world can be, this was like heaven.
"I was just enjoying about the fresh air and night time. What are you doing here so late?" He asked then as he lifted his eyebrow a bit, looking at female with his darkbrown eyes.
Thora smiled to the young man. He was really lovely. And sweet. Another vampire she used to know was a bit more snappy.
. Me? Just some dull stuff. I had to talk to some legal people about the situation at my forest. We seem to have quite a situation over there. I had to ensure that the roads would be closed for a while, so nobody would wander into the forest while it’s unsafe.
Then she sighed. Thinking about this situation made her a bit worried.
- The orcs began to attack everybody, even on the roads that were quite safe to take before. I need to look more into it.
Thinking about orcs made her angry. Her lips twisted. She felt worried, sorry and sad at the same time.
- I hate these bastards! I really do! - She suddenly exclaimed. - The murdorous pack of filth!
But then she calmed herself down and took Hizaki’s hands in hers.
- But it’s nothing to worry about. I delt with it before, so I can deal with it now too! But I need to make them pay this time! For all the pain they inflict on the good people, lovely creatures and I also want them to pay for my own pain!